The manufacturing industry contributes £6.7 trillion to the global economy yet two-thirds of all UK manufacturing businesses don’t have cyber insurance.
Commercial Account Executive
We are a local, successful and growing company and as a result of our growth plans have an immediate and new opportunity for an experienced Commercial Account Handler who wishes to develop their career, or for an Account Executive/New Business Sales Executive who wishes to play a significant role in the development of our commercial client business.
Fiveways Insurance is a long-established family owned and run business operating out of the market towns of Newport (Shropshire) and Stafford. With excellent career prospects as well as first class learning and development, this position would suit somebody with established experience as a Commercial Account Handler or Commercial Account Executive, gained in a Broking environment.
The successful candidate will be tasked with growing and developing a strong pipeline of new business across a range of commercial insurance product lines, whilst managing and handling the business in an efficient, compliant manner.
If you want to work within a small, vibrant, busy, friendly team then this is the role for you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To develop a strong pipeline of new business.
- To attend client and prospective client visits to gain a full understanding of their insurance needs.
- Present risks to insurers in an appropriate and compliant manner.
- Report to the client with full recommendations of cover and insurance programmes.
- Secure new business and make arrangements for cover in a timely manner.
- Provide compliant day to day servicing and administration of client insurance requirements in a timely, technically accurate and cost-effective manner.
- Accurately record and process all correspondence, new business enquiries, adjustments and renewals, using Acturis Broking system.
- Ensure all post, email and diary activity is processed, maintained and completed in line with internal service standards.
- Ensure that the company procedures and processes are followed.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have previous experience in an Account Executive or senior Account Handler role.
- Driven to provide exemplary customer service
- Qualified at least to Cert CII level
- Good all round knowledge of insurance products and covers and be able to give technical advice to clients in an easy to understand manner.
- Be experienced in using IT systems, Broking systems (preferably Acturis) and Microsoft Office package
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy in numeracy, literacy and data input
- Have good attention to detail
- Have the ability to successfully work as part of a team and support others
- Have good communication skills
- Regulation and compliance focussed
Salary / Package
Competitive salary depending on your level of experience and qualification.
Laptop, Licences and access to our Broking System and Mobile Phone
Company Pension Scheme
Employment Assistance Benefits
Working hours will be Monday – Friday, 09:00-17:00 based from our Newport office.
Full and ongoing training and development.
24 days holiday a year plus bank holidays.
To apply, please complete your details below and submit a covering letter and CV