We are a local, successful and growing company and as a result have immediate and great opportunities to join the team. Fiveways Insurance is a long-established family owned and run business operating out of the market towns of Newport (Shropshire) and Stafford. With excellent career prospects as well as first class learning and development, this position would suit somebody with good all-round business administration experience preferably gained in the insurance sector.
If you want to work in a vibrant busy office within a small team then this is the role for you.
This role will involve you assisting and carrying out insurance administration for new and existing clients handling primarily individuals and small business clients, providing a professional service and advice, both in and outbound client contact, face to face and over the phone and through written correspondence.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing compliant day to day servicing and administration of client insurance requirements in a timely, technically accurate and cost-effective manner.
- Processing all correspondence, new business enquiries, adjustments and renewals, using industry standard software systems.
- Ensuring all post, email and diary activity is processed, maintained and completed in line with internal service standards.
- Ensure that the company procedures and processes are followed.
- To advise on and handle Business and Individual clients insurance requirements and to manage own workload professionally and efficiently.
- To generate new business enquiries and to handle existing client renewals
- To work as part of a small team, with front of office, face to face contact with clients.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have customer service experience
- Be experienced in using IT systems and Microsoft Office package
- Have a high level of accuracy in numeracy and literacy
- Have good attention to detail
- Have the ability to successfully work as part of a team and support others
- Have good communication skills
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience in the insurance industry
- Have an understanding of Car, Home and Business Insurance products
- Hold CII qualifications
Salary / Package
Competitive salary depending on your level of experience and qualification. Working hours will be Monday – Friday, 09:00-17:00.
Full and ongoing training and development, 24 days holiday a year plus bank holidays.
To apply, please complete your details below and submit a covering letter and CV.